Nom de l'ouvrage*:
Puppy Socialization - An Insider's Guide to Dog Behavioral Fitnesshttp://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4016http://www.amazon.fr/Puppy-Socialization-Insiders-Behavioral-Fitness-ebook/dp/B00HQOP97CCouverture:ISBN/ISSN: Nom du ou des auteurs*:
Caryl WolffInformations sur le ou les auteurs:http://www.doggiemanners.com/Descriptif*:
Présentation de l'éditeur
Would you like to have a dog that is a pleasure to live with? Would you like to have a dog that you can take anywhere and not be embarrassed by his behavior? Have you heard about “puppy socialization” but are not sure exactly what it is or how to do it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the new eBook - "Puppy Socialization Guide - An Insider's Guide to Dog Behavioral Fitness" - will help you and your puppy because it offers hundreds of suggestions for the challenges every dog owner/guardian, breeder, trainer, or rescue organization faces on how to socialize a puppy safely and effectively. This comprehensive book is jam packed with ingenious yet simple ideas to integrate into your life every day.
Recommended by veterinarians and dog professionals.
Neurologists are learning the importance of early development for brain health in dogs. It's great to see this subject addressed in a concise, well organized new book on early puppy socialization. Caryl Wolff is a compassionate, competent and funny professional. This book is a must buy for new puppy owners and breeders.
Richard E Palmquist, DVM
Wow. "Comprehensive" doesn't even begin to do this book justice. Caryl has written a go-to socialization primer for anyone looking for it all in one place, be they dog pro, breeder, rescue org, or proud new puppy guardian. The whats and whys, facts and fictions, science and research, and the all-important how-to's are all right here.
-- Veronica Boutelle, dog*tec Founder and President
This book answers the questions:
* What is socialization and when does it start?
* Why is it important to socialize a puppy?
* How can I *safely* socialize my puppy if my vet says not to take him outside until he’s had all his shots?
* Is there a program I can follow?
* What are Puppy Developmental Periods?
* What is Puppy License and why is it important to know about it?
... and much more!
Puppy Socialization – An Insider’s Guide for Dog Behavioral Fitness is the first book on puppy socialization written by a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. It includes contributions from Dr. Ian Dunbar, Dr. Carmen Battaglia, Dr. Ed Bailey, Dr. Michael Fox, and Peter and Nancy Vollmer.
There are three sections – one for Breeders, one for Owners/Guardians, and one for Rescue Organizations and Shelters. Trainers, Rescues, and Breeders can use this book as a reference and also recommend it to their clients to purchase. Veterinarians can give this book to New Puppy Owners/Guardians in their Puppy Packet.
This book includes:
* Timeline for the Breeder
* Environmental Enrichment for Puppies
* The Fundamental Socialization Plan along with Tips, Do’s and Don’ts
* Exercises to Do inside Your Home
* Exercises to Do Outside Your Home
* Where Not to Go and Things Not to Do
* Socialization Checklist for Owners
* A Word about Puppy Classes
* How One Breeder Sets Up Her Puppy Area, including fabulous photos
* Normal and Abnormal Puppy Behavior and Health, Including Common Owner Complaints
* A Discussion about Stress, Fear, and Fear Periods
* Exercises for:
Handling to Prepare your Puppy for the Groomer and the Vet
Caryl Wolff is well qualified to help you because
* She has been a trainer/ behavior consultant for over 20 years.
* She has successfully trained thousands of puppies and dogs.
* She is the first trainer concurrently certified by five dog trainer organizations.
* She LOVES to work with puppies! Votre avis - vos remarques*:Prix indicatif:
7.57€ format kindle sur Amazon et 19.95$ sur CleanRunOù trouver ce livre?*
sur le net.Ce livre vous paraît-il faire une véritable promotion d'une approche positive et amicale du chien et/ou de son éducation?*Selon vous, ce livre est à avoir absolument ou à éviter?